System Enhancement Resources & Technologies Sdn Bhd, or commonly known as SERT, is a Malaysia-based company that is in the business of fabrication, supply as well as maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) of defence security and commercial related vehicles for various Government agencies and commercial markets.
SERT was incorporated in 2009 and emerged as the automotive arm of integrated engineering service provider Destini Berhad in 2012, to cater to the supply and demand needs of vehicles for the defence industry.
SERT specialises in fabricating, refurbishing and retrofitting as well as MRO for high performance vehicles. The company provides the supply and delivery of various types of high performance vehicles, complete with accessories and spare parts. SERT also provides after sales MRO services to its customers locally and abroad.
Apart from that, SERT is also capable in developing technical system integration for the vehicles and parts that it supplies and makes. The company aims to deliver high quality and reliable products to ensure that its clients’ needs are met in a cost-effective manner.
After successfully developing its experience in the defence related automotive sector for more than a decade, SERT has emerged to become one of the main automotive fabricator and supplier for the defence industry. Being on a steady growth path, SERT intends to expand its engineering capabilities and production facility to new heights, to be able to reach wider market.
SERT does not only provide its services to the automotive defence and security industry. The company is also able to manufacture and supply trollies, wagons and road rail vehicles for the rail sector. Albeit still in its infancy stage, the company is still growing its strength in this sector to be able to tap in the growing rail sector.
In order to be able to deliver its best service to its clients, SERT has brought together a team of well-trained engineers who are able to meet the specific needs of its clients. Alongside collaborations with local and international counterparts, SERT is fully capable of providing a diverse engineering work scope.
The Motor Trolley, Bogie Rail Wagon and Bogie Ballast Hopper is a joint development programme between SERT and Korea-based company Sung Shin Rolling Stock Technology Limited (SSRST). The foreign company is SERT’s technical partner and consultant in developing the motor trolley that is to be customised to comply with the Malaysian Rail Standard.
- Motor trolley
- Bogie Rail Wagon
- Bogie Ballast Hopper
- Road Rail Vehicle (RRV)
- Knuckle Coupler
Our Forward Repair Team (FRT) and MRO are one of the best in their field of work, providing services 24 hours a day and 7 days a week around the country.
With expertise obtained from years of experience and also professional training from our international partners and OEM’s, our MRO team of specialist technicians are capable of providing the prime solution in MRO services.
- 2 units of Mobile Wardrobe mounted on HICOM Handalan chassis for Ministry of Defence
- 4 units of medium load carrier mounted on IVECO Eurocargo chassis for Ministry of Defence
- 18 units of VAMTAC S3 Gun Tower for Ministry of Defence
- 3 units of Vehicle Carrier/Self Loader Equipped with Hydraulic Jack System mounted onto Nissan CWM272H for Farmers’ Organization Authority
- 1 unit Tactical Assault Ladder Vehicle mounted onto Land Rover Defender for Ministry of Defence
- 4 units 40 Seater bus on Scania k380 chassis for Royal Malaysian Police
- 1 unit 40 Seater bus on Nissan JP251S chassis for Jabatan Kesenian dan Kebudayaan Negara
- 1 unit 25 seater for INSPENS
- 1 unit of Battlefield Command Post (BCP) for Angkatan Tentera Malaysia for Ministry of Defence
DESIGN, DEVELOP, FABRICATE, DELIVER:
- 45 units of Mobile Market vehicle on a Chana Era for Lembaga Zakat Selangor
- 3 units of GIRN Vehicle onto HICOM Handalan for Majlis Keselamatan Negara (MKN)
- 1 unit of Transportable Expandable Cabin (TEC) for Ministry of Defence
- 35 units of New Motor Trolley for Keretapi Tanah Melayu Berhad
- 2 units of Road Rail Vehicles for Keretapi Tanah Melayu Berhad
- 4×4 SUV 2.0L for Depoh Simpanan Kenderaan Polis DiRaja Malaysia.
- IVECO spare parts for Ministry of Defence
- 30 unit of GARMIN GPS for Aras StrategySdn Bhd
- 4 unit Buggy Electric Type Di Bawah Projek Perolehan Peralatan Sokongan Pesawat A400M
- 6 units of IVECO EUROCARGO 5-Ton for Angkatan Pertahanan Awam Malaysia
- 6 units of TATRA 7-Ton Angkatan Pertahanan Awam Malaysia
SUPPLY & SERVICE
- TATRA spare parts for Ministry of Defence
- VAMTAC spare parts for Ministry of Defence
- Assembly of 9 units of AV-DMMC Mobile Avibras Ammunition Storage with Cooling Unit for Ministry of Defence
- Retro-Fit and Communication upgrade of 2 units VAMTAC IGLA for Ministry of Defence
- Servicing of Jabatan Pertahanan Awam Seremban vehicles.
- Repair & Servicing of Majlis Perbandaran Nilai Vehicles.
- Repair of Royal Malaysian Police Vehicles.