- Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting), University of New South Wales, Sydney, Australia
- Oxford Global CEO Program, Said Business School, Oxford University, United Kingdom
- Certified Financial Planner
- Fellow Chartered Accountants Australia & New Zealand
- Member of Malaysian Institute of Accountants (MIA)
Dato’ Mohd Zahir Bin Zahur Hussain was appointed to the Board of Destini Berhad in October 2020. He holds a Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting) from University of New South Wales, Australia.
He has an established career as an auditor with various accounting firms including PricewaterhouseCoopers and Deloitte & Touche both at their Malaysia and overseas offices.
He has extensive experience in the fields of auditing, accounting and finance and is currently a member of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand as well as the Malaysian Institute of Accountants.
Dato’ Mohd Zahir is currently the board member of Pharmaniaga Berhad. He has no family relationship with any Director and/ or major shareholder of the Company and has no conflict of interest with the Company. He has not been convicted for any offences within the past ten years other than traffic offences, if any.