Duties and Responsibilities
- To assist in developing communication materials and marketing collaterals for the company and its group of subsidiaries such as press releases, speeches, newsletters, etc.
- To develop graphic designs for print and online publications as well as marketing collaterals, ie: company profile, brochures, banner, bunting, corporate gifts, invitation cards.
- To assist in the development of the company’s annual report, company brochures and other forms of content for publication.
- Assist in managing corporate websites with timely updates while assuring content is up to date.
- To assist in building relationships with clients, stakeholders, government agencies and shareholders to ensure proper dissemination of all form of group information.
- To assist in development and execution of communications and public strategy which includes media relations and public relations to enhance corporate presence, values and visibility to the group.
- Support internal and external events which include corporate meetings and events as well as exhibitions.
- Take on department administrative work such as filing, sourcing for quotations and providing invoices as well as information/data gathering.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications & Requirements
- A graduate in Mass Communication, Public Relations, Journalism, Graphic Design or other relevant and equivalent qualification.
- At least 2 years of working experience in the related field is required.
- Excellent English and Malay communication skills in both spoken and written.
- Possess knowledge in graphic design software’s (Adobe Creative Suite) and is proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Pleasant personality with strong interpersonal skills and ability to plan, organise and coordinate.
- Must be able to work on multiple projects independently and have the ability to work under extreme pressure to meet deadlines.
Email us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Destini Oil Services Sdn Bhd will be organizing an Open Day Interview to search for potential talents to be part of the organization.
For those who are interested, please find below the details of the event.
Event : Open Day Interview
Time : 9.30am – 4.30pm
Date : 17th & 18th July 2019 (Wednesday & Thursday)
Venue : Destini Oil Services Sdn Bhd (Kemaman Branch), OYP 02/03/02, Phase II, Kemaman Supply Base, Terengganu
Date : 23rd July 2019 – 24th July 2019 (Tuesday & Wednesday)
Venue : Conference Room 1, 1st Floor, Pacific Orient Hotel, Miri, No.49, Brooke Road, 98000 Miri, Sarawak
Date : 25th July 2019 (Thursday)
Venue : Destini Oil Services Sdn Bhd (Labuan Branch), Lorong SK46, Jalan Rancha-Rancha, Rancha-Rancha Industrial Estate, 87000 Labuan